Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interesting facts

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2008 at 10:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

does anyone have any fun facts about their children?

Mine is: my second daughter was born to a second daughter who was born to a second daughter who was born to a second daughter. if that is confusing me my mom and my grandmother are all second childs and also girls obviously.

butterfly

by on Aug. 23, 2008 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ampinquoch
by on Aug. 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM

My mom had all of her children surrounding the number 19. She was 19 when she had my oldest sister. My brother's birthday is 19 days before mine. My birthdday is 19 days before my mom's.

Now, I'm a mom and I have my own number, 27. I turned 27 on Nov 27th (and got preg on Nov 27th) and my daughter was born exactly 9 months later on Aug 27.

JamieLynn641
by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 9:29 AM
My Daughters were due in the same month as my siblings were born. I am the only one in my entire family to have all 3 girls. Love the very much. The interesting facts are with me and my sisters. My mom has 3 sisters and our birthdays are in the same month as them. Norma and my sister share the same month april, Renessa and my brother share the same month January and Tracy and myself share the same month December.
zan4zill2
by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 10:17 AM

With my mom her and all 3 of us have bithdays on 5's. 25 for me and my mom and 5 for my 2 brothers. Mine is mulitiples of 3. My oldest birthday is 09-09-03 and my youngest is 03-03-06. And one was born at 5:05 and the other was born at 11:11. Which I love because I like odd numbers. I even had to get married on an odd number.

isaboo22
by on Aug. 26, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Lets see....my first DD was born on her due date and we brought her home from hospital on our 1st anniversary. She was born at 12:06 am (Friday morning). Then my twins were born at 12:07 and 12:14am (Friday morning).

But my mom surpasses it all -- 4 kids, in 4 yrs. 1st and 2nd were in same year (jan and Dec 1960). Then her next 2 were born exactly 2 yrs apart with same BD  3/16.   16 years later she had me!!!!!

My mom has g/b/g/b -- due for a girl and had me.

My dad had 3 girsl, due for another girl and had me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)