Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help help help

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2008 at 1:06 AM
  • 5 Replies

I need advice about working from home.. im new at this and ive been looking for a while but i havnt found anything. can anyone help me? p l e a s e !!

by on Aug. 24, 2008 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CrystalBen
by on Aug. 24, 2008 at 1:09 AM

There are different kind of WAH jobs. It all depends on what kind of WAH job you want and how much time you want to put into it. i came across somthing that might help you www.wahmjobs.com/smartchoice let me know if that helps you out any and good luck on the job hunt~

JCTJMTMOM
by on Aug. 24, 2008 at 1:14 AM

I've been in the same boat as you ever since I joined CafeMom. It sounds great to work at home. What could be better than to be at home with your kids AND make money, but where do you start? There are so many out there and so much about each one that makes it hard to figure out ALL the info about each one to make sure it's something you REALLY want to get into. It's so confusing. If I find out something worth while, I'll let you know. GOOD LUCK!!!

bidjang
by on Aug. 24, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Join this group:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/2615

It might help.

jaesproudmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2008 at 9:15 AM

I am a stay at home mom of a 5 month old little girl! I wanted to find a stay at home job that I would enjoy and keep me home with my family. I finally found a company that has blessed my family in so many ways! I don’t have to sell, do parties, order, stock/ship inventory, and there is NO risk! If you are motivated, you can make money at home too! Freedom United is a non-profit support group partnered up with a wellness company. I LOVE what I do, and we have lots of support! Message me or request more info at www.letsliveahealthierlife.com

Kristin
Work at home mom & lovin it!!

www.letsliveahealthierlife.com

jaesproudmommy@yahoo.com

clairewait
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM

If you can write, you might check out Hubpages.

Anyone can do it. You won't get rich quick, but you can definitely work at your own pace and get up to a pretty nice little monthly bonus. The main jist is that you make money from online ads that Hubpages inserts into your articles for you.

It takes a little bit of time to build up your articles, but after only a year and a half, I'm making $30 a month without doing anything. This is passive income I'm earning on the hubs (articles) I've already written that are still being read.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to help, seriously. This has been a super easy date-night fund for us.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)