Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

PIOG- Their born to embarrass us.

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2008 at 6:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

You know at some time or another your little one will cause everyone to look at you and laugh. I have 3 boys and the one thing I always knew would happen is getting peed on in public.

At Chase's 2 week check up he got weighted. Back then (he's almost 5) you HAD to strip the baby. No clothes or diaper. So on the why back to the room (right across the hall) he started peeing. I was holding him and all the nurses thought it was it was the funnest thing in the world.

Then my new born Cole - as soon as he was born the doc. laid him on my stomach and he started peeing. At that point I'm already naked in a room full of people I don't know so I was just glad to get it out of the way.

What your embarrassing story? Most of us need a good laugh today.big smile mini

by on Sep. 1, 2008 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaScorpio88
by on Sep. 1, 2008 at 10:29 PM

My DD can be VERY gassy. Loud gases escaping out her back end. And often I get the looks, and not her.

Admin

july4528
by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 12:29 AM

My 3 yr. old daughter and I were at a store, and out of no where she says real loud......" mommy you're not fat !!!"  I was some what embarresed, but I laughed it off.

WeeNas_Mommy
by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 2:27 AM

We were on a road trip from California to New Mexico and my 2 oldest (13 & 4) went with me to a Rest Area bath room. My oldest went into one stall and my 4yr old and I waited for a stall to open up. Well luckily the "big" bathroom opened up.. and out walks an older lady, so I tell her (my daughter) to go in the restroom cause she said she really needed to go pee. So as soon as we walk in the stall, HOT GASSY Fumes hit us...and my daughter SUPER LOUD for the whole restroom to hear...says "EWWW something smells awful!" "Mommy, it really smells really bad" and with that I couldn't help but bust out laughing and be embarassed at the same time. I told her to never mind and just use the restroom so we could escape the hot mess that was left before we entered.

Well walking out of the Public restroom my oldest told me that the old lady who went in before us, quickly washed her hands and was super red in the face and hurried out of the restroom. My oldest said she was trying so hard to keep her composure but was terrible with holding it in and laughed out loud. The more she laughed the more I laughed. lol

girl giving flower♪♩★♥* Weena's Mommy *♥★♩♪girl giving flower

CatRose15
by on Sep. 4, 2008 at 1:21 PM

My 10 month old has always burbed and farted like a tiny truck-driver from the day she was born.  One Sunday we were in church, middle of mass when everyone is quietly praying and she starts burbing and tooting - and laughing about it!!!!  I took her out in the vestibule- but that just made  more people look!  This was about 2 months ago and I haven't managed to wake up on time for church since.  LOL. 

Attitudes are contagious - mine might kill you.  rolling on floor

reading   girl on a swing

Lbt121984
by on Sep. 4, 2008 at 1:27 PM

About 6 months ago I was shopping at Safeway (grocery store) in my small little town ( I had a strapless baby doll shirt on) and I was standing in line waiting to check out. Well my lovely 2 yr old daughter decides that she was going to pull down my shirt and flash mommies TaTa's to everyone! Needless to say, the mommies before me laughed and said they've had that happen to them a few times as well!

Krys_mathews
by on Sep. 4, 2008 at 6:34 PM

Wow I think you won!wink mini

Quoting Lbt121984:

About 6 months ago I was shopping at Safeway (grocery store) in my small little town ( I had a strapless baby doll shirt on) and I was standing in line waiting to check out. Well my lovely 2 yr old daughter decides that she was going to pull down my shirt and flash mommies TaTa's to everyone! Needless to say, the mommies before me laughed and said they've had that happen to them a few times as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)