Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

cant remember

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 12:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

hello ladies i have a lil girl whos gunna be one and not sure if shes cutting molars or has a slight cold..she has a terriable runny nose going on 3-4 days now i dont see any teeth coming in yet but she sure is chewing on everything on the sides of her mouth...she has now other symptoms as far a a cold goes....is there anything on the market that i can give her..her lil nose is so sore from me wiping it so much and sucking it out with the booger sucker lol...

by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1sttimemamala
by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 8:38 PM

my lil guy has had a runny nose for a few days as well and i thouht is was maybe a reaction to his shots... he only has his front teeth four on top three on bottom... he always chews on everything to.. i wonder if it is mollars????

shello62507
by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Hi there I have a 14 month old with four teeth, two on top and two on bottom. He acted like he had a cold when he was teething, or his diaper was like when he was first born, real runny. So anyways there is a med, called lil noses. you can get it at target. it works really well. good luck.

1sttimemamala
by on Sep. 2, 2008 at 8:53 PM

thanks for the info because lil guys diaper is pretty runny right now too... i hope its just his teeth .. thank you... did this happen when you changed formulas for any reason?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)