Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going out with baby

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi ladies, I was hoping a few of you may be able to help me out with some ideas...

I want to spend the day with my family on my birthday, but I don't want to have to spend a ton of money on the day.  Fallon is 7 months old, she's not walking or even crawling yet, and my fiance is a good sport about doing whatever I wanna do, especially if it means getting out of the house.

So...any ideas on fun places to go/things to do with a 7 month old baby?  That don't cost much...or anything?

by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Evansmomma07
by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 10:36 AM

Well, my son has always loved the water no matter how little he was! So maybe if you have a beach or a lake or something nearby you guys could go there. You could just bring stuff to grill or pinic like foods. That way your lil one is out in the open, experiencing new things and if she cries it doesnt matter. Plus, she will love lookign at the water and sand, and people, etc. Plus, its cheap!.....just my suggestion. Hope it helps :)

BRARAH
by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 11:43 AM

The park...a resivoir...beach or mabey even a musuem. They dont cost a whole lot of money and you can do a pic-nik style meal!! Happy birthday!!!chocolate

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!
WBloink
by on Sep. 18, 2008 at 12:54 AM

the zoo my son loves animals and gets so excited to see any one of them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)