Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

lopsided breastfeeding post

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay so I have a six week old baby. She didn't latch on to my left boob well but latched on to the right perfectly. Anyways, I pumped my left one and bottled fed her to keep the milk production going but all of a sudden I couldnt even pump. Now my boobs are lopsided and VERY noticeable!! :( I live in southern cali and its still pretty warm here so I want to wear tank tops but it literally is a difference of one B cup and the other a DD.. anyone go through this? probably not..:(

by on Sep. 18, 2008 at 1:21 AM
Replies (11-11):
nikmar
by on Sep. 18, 2008 at 2:46 AM

great not good! never go back huh?? thank you for your reply! i guess now its time to save money for a plastic surgeon!

Quoting Bullard_mom:

It happend to me too. Its a difference of a C and a DD. It sucks. In my case, it doesnt even out. It happend with my first, and when she was 5 months old I got pregnant again. I had to stop breastfeeding her, and then I had my son, and they both have milk, but are still uneven as hell. It sucks with tank tops I know. I live in El Paso TX. Im wanting a lift too, when Im done breastfeeding, to match them up. Until then? Stuff one side, get a good bra, and be choosey with shirts you wear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)