Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i had to have c section with this one and i still feel numb where i was cut inside and sharp pain every so often at surgery site. any of you have issues?

by on Sep. 26, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Replies (21-23):
bella710
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM

I had a csection almost 3 months ago and sometimes i do feel a little numb but other than that i feel fine. Nothing hurts anymore and i feel normal again.

Surromom99
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 8:14 PM

Not sure if you're still reading the replys but I've had 4 now and I'm totally numb in certain places....feeling won't ever return......

It's natural to have some numbness after your first and you should start to feel something in the next few months...may always have some numbness just par for the course....the sharp pain is the tissues healing and you're starting to feel your body where the incision was.....that's a good thing..

But if you have some infection or your oozing and redness you need to see your doc.

Juliet

brittanica21
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 8:31 PM

I STILL HAVE NUMBNESS. I HAD A C-SECTION 4 MONTHS AGO. WELL LAST WEEK I DECIDED TO GO TO THE GYM. AFTER A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR  OF EXERCISING I FELT PAIN FROM THE INCISION, SO I WENT HOME AND TO THE DOC THE NEXT DAY...I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TORN SCAR TISSUE AND THAT I HAD TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF TIME THAT I WORKOUT...N E WAYS  I WAS TOLD THAT EVERYTHING SHOULD RETURN TO NORMAL IN ABOUT A YEAR.............

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)