Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

quick question?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2008 at 4:38 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have two little boys and have never been pregnant before we addoptied them.  So my question is what was it you noticed first that you were pregnant.  I've been sick to my stomach and tired all the time but have took to pregnacy test and came back negative.  Oh also my periods are not normal I will have one then not a nother one for six months. Do you guys think I should go and have some blood work done?

Mom to Riley and Zachary

by on Sep. 27, 2008 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hunnielane
by on Sep. 27, 2008 at 4:45 PM

A blood test is the best way to know for sure. I always knew when i was pregnant all 5 times. I got sick at conception and very tired and cranky. I always knew before the test told me.

8 month old son & 14 wks pregnantice creamstork

luvmy2girls1035
by on Sep. 27, 2008 at 4:58 PM

BEFORE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT I WAS ALWAYS TIRED LOTS OF HEADACHS AND CRAMPS AND MY TUMMY WAS GETTING HARD AND I FELT NAUSED BUT NEVER GOT SICK BOTH PREGNANCYS. I STILL HAD PERIODS THOUGH. SO YEAH THE BEST THING IS TO GO HAVE YOUR BLOOD DRAWN ...GOOD LUCK

armywife43
by on Sep. 27, 2008 at 4:59 PM

well with my son i kind of just knew...and then when the doctor confirmed it, i threw up that night, and the next 6 months. so that's how i felt.

With my daughter, i woke up one morning, i was fine. i went to the kitchen, saw a couple of dishes in the sink, and i freaked out, i was on a rampage, yelling at my husband because of it. ( i mean it was like a handful of dishes) then i started crying, and apologizing that i acted like that. i was supposed to go with a friend of mine somewhere, and i didn't have anything to wear, so while i'm doing the dishes, after i had apologized to dh already, i started getting pissed off again that i was doing the dishes and i had nothing to wear, so i yelled at dh to go over and tell her that i wasn't going, cuz i was in a pissed off mood. when he came back, i was crying again, and apologizing, telling him that if he found something for me to wear, i would go. so he went back over there to tell her i was going. when he got back, i was pissed off again cuz he hadn't found me clothes to wear, so i started yelling at him. he went upstairs found something for me, and then i started, again, crying and apologizing that i was acting this way. so of course, he had to piss me off by telling me he thought i was depressed and i needed to see a doctor, and of course i started yelling at him, that no, i wasn't depressed, i was supposed to start my period in 2 frickin days and it HAS to be that. I went with my friend, and i wasn't really a talkative person that day. well, 3 days later, i hadn't started my period yet (and mine is like clockwork, i start on the exact day each month, well i used to) so i started freaking out, thinking oh heck no, i just had a baby 7 months ago, i went and got a test and it said positive before the recommended time to wait, it was right away. so yeah, the hormones are kind of how we figured i was pregnant.

if you really think you are, then yeah, go get a blood test. if you are, congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN