Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What to Do?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 2:28 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi I'm new but going to get right in to it. My two year old havs been potty trained for about 3 months but will not poop on the potty. I have tried sticker chart, treats and good old fashion cheering. This weekend we were at BK and she pooped her pants and we left and she didn't seem to care. I just don't know what else to do? My older daughter never had this problem. Please any thing else that I could do.

Anne

by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AshleyRiv
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 3:02 PM

I know a girl whos son is 5 years old and still wont poop in the potty...he'll tell her he has to go, she'll put a pull up on him then change him like a little baby......I think thats a little insane for a 5 year old but shes only two...she should get it sooner or later

Swanny97
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM

At two it's still pretty common.  It might be hard for her to relax or she might be scared even.  I'd say keep it up.  If you feel it's more a stubborness issue rather than an immaturity issue, making our son clean himself (we put him in the bathtub for easy clean-up and gave him a washcloth and cold water and made him clean himself and he "magically" started going on the potty)!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN