Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7th generation diapers

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

(pic included for those who never heard of them before)  i soooooooo love these diapers!! i put our 7 month old on them and love them! hate the ugly color but awesome diapers!

by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leyash
by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:15 PM

They are good for their skin, too. You will find that they get a LOT less diaper rash, because the diapers absorb everything! :]

MomtoConner
by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:16 PM

Never heard of them...

musicangl
by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:18 PM

thats why i switched our youngest to them.. she has even more sensitive skin than her sister.. and analiese is going into pullups so i didnt bother with those diapers for her but makenzie is only 7 months old and figured id try her on these and see if it helps with the rash.. i cant get rid of her rash so im praying these help.. they seem to have so far we will see though.. shes on amoxicillian so thats the other reason.. analiese is allergic to amox and got horrible diaper rash then hives thats how we found out but makenzie this is her first time and already shes gotten more diaper rash from the amox. lol

MasonJames
by on Sep. 30, 2008 at 10:41 PM

We love them too. They are better for the baby and for the rest of us, since they arent releasing cancer causing chlorine into the enviroment after they have been thrown away!

mdhlax17
by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 7:32 PM

do they sell them at wal-mart or target and how much?

musicangl
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 7:41 AM

ll unfortuantly not.. they sell them at some food lions.. but if u want in bulk go to diapers.com or amazon.com and im trying a new diaper today from diapers.com because its non-chlorine but biodegradable.. so ill let yall know how i like those ones too. hehe.. but 7th generation is awesome. :)

zillionaire
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Yah, these are great.  I get them at WhoIe Foods, and they are no more expensive than Pampers or Huggies.  My daughter is a string bean, and they actuaIIy fit her in the waist better than other diapers.  PIus, the fact that they're beige and not covered in cartoons means that I can put them under white outfits without them showing.

musicangl
by on Oct. 2, 2008 at 2:26 PM

lol i LOVE seeing my kids diaper through outfits.. its soo adorable. lol..ok so i bought these instead of 7th generation mainly because they are also non-chlorine but biodegradeable (s/p?)  and i seriously love the design which is only a bunch of tiny green leaves.. and they are bio-degradable and non-chlorine.. and they are also at diapers.com which is where i got them from..and so far i really like these but i havent changed her diaper yet so well havta see lol..but i think ill like these better than 7th generation but well see :)

SadiesMom08
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 12:05 AM

Our Babies R Us stores have them around here. I'm thinking about trying them for my 2-month-old.

jenpet
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 1:48 AM

Never have tried them, but I do know that Walgreens carries the 7th Generation brand...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)