Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7th generation diapers

Posted by   + Show Post

(pic included for those who never heard of them before)  i soooooooo love these diapers!! i put our 7 month old on them and love them! hate the ugly color but awesome diapers!

by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM
Replies (11-16):
musicangl
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 7:54 AM

ok.. so i love the babycare diapers even better.. but im finishing my 7th generation ones first.. for me its because the babycare ones dont leak as much as the 7th generation for my kid.. they fit better. :)but the 7th geneeration are also awesome. :)

scmama84
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 11:26 AM

I saw them at cvs.com the oher day but it's hard to find them in my area. I have switched my baby shampoo and baby wash etc though since i found out that many of Johnson's baby products and others have quanternium-15 which is a formeldhyde release(linked to cancer) because i don't want that being absorbed through my baby's pores.

giving mom giftgirl giving flower

musicangl
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 12:32 PM

johnsons does? like which ones? we use that.. i actually use the nature babycare diapers now because i like them more than the 7th generation but both are awesome and they have helped her diaper rash soooooooo much. :)

Quoting scmama84:

I saw them at cvs.com the oher day but it's hard to find them in my area. I have switched my baby shampoo and baby wash etc though since i found out that many of Johnson's baby products and others have quanternium-15 which is a formeldhyde release(linked to cancer) because i don't want that being absorbed through my baby's pores.

zillionaire
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 12:36 PM

I Iove CaIifornia Baby wash.  It smeIIs so good and makes her hair nice and shiny.  It's a IittIe expensive, but it Iasts forever.

mkemom519
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 2:03 PM

I've used these since my daughter was a newborn.  I LOVE THEM!!  The nature babycare we have also used but I don't like them as much.  I've gotten free diapers from people that I used, Huggies/Luvs/Pampers, and they give her a rash EVERY time.  7th Gen. do not, love that!! 

Amazon.com you can get them delivered to your door for free every month for around $35/four packs of diapers.  Super affordable and convenient.  Also, Babies R Us sells them and they have coupons all the time for a couple dollars off.

About the Johnson and Johnson stuff--they have tons of  "bad" stuff in them for babies.  Parabens, pthalates, etc.  Use either Burt's Bees or California Baby.  Or to wash, use the baby Dr. Bronners, it goes a long way b/c it's concentrated.  Just a drop will wash your whole kid! 

mom2hannah30
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 2:04 PM

they have this kind at our target

Quoting musicangl:

lol i LOVE seeing my kids diaper through outfits.. its soo adorable. lol..ok so i bought these instead of 7th generation mainly because they are also non-chlorine but biodegradeable (s/p?)  and i seriously love the design which is only a bunch of tiny green leaves.. and they are bio-degradable and non-chlorine.. and they are also at diapers.com which is where i got them from..and so far i really like these but i havent changed her diaper yet so well havta see lol..but i think ill like these better than 7th generation but well see :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)