Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOTTS FOR TOTS?!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2008 at 8:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

SO THEY HAVE NOW COME OUT WITH JUICE THAT IS DILUTED FOR OUR TODDLERS  BUT IT COST THE SAME AS JUICY JUICE FOR ME IT SEEMS CHEAPER FOR METO DILUTE MY JUICY JUICE TO GET MORE BANG FOR MY BUCK ANYONE USING MOTTS FOR TOTS JUICE

by on Oct. 4, 2008 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
frndlyfn
by on Oct. 4, 2008 at 8:35 PM

I havent used it since my daughter actually likes cran apple juice but we have been using the toddler sized juice boxes also for day trips. I cant remember who makes them. It is probably more cost effective to just do as you have been, watering down juice yourself.

Danesmommy1
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 8:56 AM

I just buy regular juice and cut it in half with water.

Elke

whales
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 2:04 PM

I used to dilute my daughters apple juice with water when she was younger. Now she goes to preschool so for a snack I pack her the apple juice juicy juice. She loves it . I tried the motts for tots but she wouldn't drink it..I tried it cuz I don't like to waste things but it was quite nasty.

MaMas06
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Mott's for Tot's is great so far for our DS. He loves it and cuts back on me having to dilute it myself when i'm running around doing other things. Convience is key for my DH and I. And they sell it in a bigger container which is good too. We use to buy the Gerber juices but not no more!

MaMas06
Bekah062205
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 9:08 PM

i give dd Motts for Tots all the time. She loves it! and i still do half and half. As long as you give your child 100% real fruit juice i dont see the prob. I used to do Juicy Juice too. and i like buying the harvest ones because dd doesn't eat to many veggies!

nicci260
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 9:13 PM

me too.   I agree, it helps the juice last alot longer too.  Now days making that dollar strech is the only way to go.

Quoting Danesmommy1:

I just buy regular juice and cut it in half with water.

Elke

crc726
by on Oct. 6, 2008 at 9:34 AM

I use it a lot- I still dilute the Mottsd for Tots and the juice boxes are great for the road or picnic you don't have to worry that it's straight juice in the box.  I buy whatever is on sale too so it really is a preference

leifsmom
by on Oct. 6, 2008 at 9:03 PM

I bought Motts for Tots for two reasons.  It was on sale and it has less sugar than Juicy Juice.  I do still dilute it too.

isaboo22
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 5:41 PM

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!  WATER DOWN WHAT YOU HAVE, SAVE THE MONEY - IT LAST LONGER.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)