Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

OMG my LO just scared the crap out of me..

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 9:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

my daughter is 3 months old and i wasn't thinking about her rolling so i went to get some wipes to clean her off with and she rolled off the bed omg i freaked out but shes okay just got a little bruise on her forehead thank god i feel sooo bad through :(

Proud Fiancee To PFC Munib And Mommy To One Beautiful Little Angel!

by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hot_momma88
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 9:14 AM

Congrats on her rolling over so early. Summer rolled over for the first time on her own when she was 2 months(almost off the couch mind you). But she didn't do it again till like 2 weeks later. As long as she's ok that's all that matters. Just try to keep her wake for a while, and keep an eye out for anything unusual- really irritable, blood in spit up, really sleepy when she's ususally alert- just to make sure she doesn't have a concusion. I'd give a call to your pediatrition to be safe, but I'm a bit of a worry wart. They get tricky once they start rolling around, Summer does it while I'm trying to change her diapers lol.

My whole life in one smile. May 29, 2008 I became a mom.

startrace96
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 9:22 AM

A similar thing happened to me. When my DS was little he cried ALL the time for the first couple of months. His Dr. told me if he had a crying spell to put him down and let him lay by himself, and see if that helps..He was not rolling over. The very first time I tried laying him in the bed by himself, he was there a couple of seconds ( I ran to get a drink) HE ROLLED OFF THE BED!!! Needless to say thats the only time I did that...Scared me to death. The only thing when he fell, there is a piece of skin under your lip (not sure what its called) well it ripped it, and if you've never seen a kid that has done it OMG it bleeds HORRIBLY!! and for a while...I took him to his Ped. and he told me he was fine, that all he did was rip that little part of skin. But talking about scared oh yeah i know how you feel i was scared!! But he didnt have any bruises..

Hope your LO feels better soon!

hugs

rayraysmom
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM

my son was 3 months when he first fell off the bed and he got rug burn all over his face i totally freaked and rushed him to the hospital so i know how you feel but the doctor laughed at me and made light of it . it happens as long as she is ok I would not worry. lots of kisses and she will be just fine mama! 

crazy.gif

2008mama
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM

thanks i almost had a heart attack i didn't even think about her rolling off usually she just stays there

surprised

Proud Fiancee To PFC Munib And Mommy To One Beautiful Little Angel!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN