Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just needed to vent

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 1:00 PM
  • 1 Replies

I just needed somewhere to vent...my fiance came home for lunch yesterday, well he leaves to go get tools at boss house to get tools for another job...well i get a call after 30 mins saying he wrecked hi truck..apparently a tool slipped under his foot and he hit someone from behind...ok so put our 2 month old in the car and go pick him up...we go home..about 2 hours later we decide to go get his tools so he can go to work today..and do some grocery shopping.we were 4 mins away from our apartments, at a DEAD FREAKING stop, and i have a bright red car mind you...this girl apparently didnt see us stopped and hit us going 40 mph...threw my little car 15 feet into another car...i was sandwhiched....my car is completely totalled. the air bags popped out i had some adominal bruising where my c section was 2 months ago, my fiance was even more sore from this wreck, and thank god my 2 month old was fine..his car seat barely even moved..he was sleeping and when the car hit he woke up screaming, but we all went to the hospital, and he's fine. I think that was the scariest moment of my life...hes just super fussy today, which im sure he was a little stressed. So now we r carless, well my father in law let us use his car til we get a car, or settle, or whatever..this is sooo frustaring..sorry yall i just needed to vent...thanks

by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
marchand_84
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 1:06 PM

wow. what a bummer...what are the odds. some people just need to wake up and pay attention when they are driving a motor vehicle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)