Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

11 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER YEAST INFECTION??

MY DAUGHTER IS 11 MONTHS OLD AND HAS BEEN ON ANTIBIOTICS FOR ABOUT 2O DAYS FOR A EAR INFECTION AND SHE HAS RECENTLY GOTTEN A RASH ON HER "CUPCAKE" AND MY BABY SITTER SAID IT WAS A YEAST INFECTION..... I CALLED THE DOCTOR BUT THE NURSE MADE ME LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WAS TOLD SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME BACK...NEEDLESS TO SAY NO ONE HAS... AND I KNOW ITS BOTHERING HER CUZ SHES SCRATCHING HER DIAPER AND WHEN I TAKE THE DIAPER OFF SHE TRIES TO SCRATCH...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO SOOTHE HER UNTIL I REACH A DOCTOR???? IF YOUR A WOMAN YOU KNOW THIS CAN NOT BE COMFORTABLE ESPECIALLY TO AN 11 MONTH OLD....THANKS IN ADVANCE

by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Replies (11-12):
menshouldhelp
by on Oct. 9, 2008 at 12:04 PM

You need to please take her to emergency, ease her pain by doing that and u will know excatly how she got it!!!! This is ur baby girl if it was u it would not be so urgent, cause us women can deal with what ever comes, it's ur responsability to cure her!!!!!!!

Srodriguez1014
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 6:37 PM

UMMM yeah so i never had to take her to the ER one because it wasnt that bad...just a small rash and it cleared up almost immediatley using nystatin that the dr finally called in!! i do appreciate all of the replies you guys are alot of help!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)