Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Having a lil bit of BABY fever!! Is there anyone else having same feelings?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:34 PM
  • 49 Replies

My son is going to be 7 months on the 22nd of this month he's just getting so big. I love being a mother. Lately, I've been having a little bit of baby fever. I'm terriable I've been watching tlc bring home baby and the baby story. I've even picked out some names. I want one, but I know we are going to wait till Sean at least 3 or 4. We want to have some bills paid off and get into our own house.  Im just wondering if there is other mommies having these same feelings.  I feel kind of bad for having these feelings. My husband tells me well have more kids later, but you have a little guy right now. Am i wrong for having these feelings?

by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leyash
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:41 PM

I don't think it's ever "wrong" to want another baby. I have three boys, and I want another one. ;] & my youngest is only 6 1/2 months old! So, I know how you feel. Me and DH tried lastnight, so we'll find out in a couple weeks if it worked! :]

musicangl
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:43 PM

lol i have a 20 month old and an 8 month old and ive been trying since makenzie was about 5-6 months old to get rich to have another.. but he wont cooperate with me. :( lol so yea i feel you.

Seandobie22
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Good luck. I wish we had everything together like our own house. Maybe I can get the hubby to agree to having another one once we get everything together. He's the one that doesn't want one just yet. He feel that Sean need all the attention and another baby he won't get the attention he needs. LOL. My new aunt is TTC so maybe playing with a little one will help the feeling.

Seandobie22
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:45 PM

BABY DUST TOO YOU!!! I hope you get your wish.  Baby fever is hard to contain!

Quoting musicangl:

lol i have a 20 month old and an 8 month old and ive been trying since makenzie was about 5-6 months old to get rich to have another.. but he wont cooperate with me. :( lol so yea i feel you.

musicangl
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM

lol mine doesnt want anymore until we get out of this trailer home and all tat crap but i dont wanna wait until then.. that could be another freakin 5 yrs for all we know.. lol.. i just wanna have all 4 of the kids we want and get back into school as they get older. :)

Quoting Seandobie22:

Quoting musicangl:

marchand_84
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:48 PM

I got that way about the same time. Elijah was becoming more independant and a lot of my friends and family were having new lil ones. Its hard watching them grow up expecially when in the first couple years it goes so fast...when I pull out old photos I get the fever back again...its in our womanly nature.

windi1985
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:51 PM

I want one too!! We are ttc but so far nothing!

Seandobie22
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:57 PM

Glad my husband isn't the only one that doesn't want another one.

Quoting musicangl:

lol mine doesnt want anymore until we get out of this trailer home and all tat crap but i dont wanna wait until then.. that could be another freakin 5 yrs for all we know.. lol.. i just wanna have all 4 of the kids we want and get back into school as they get older. :)

Quoting Seandobie22:

Quoting musicangl:

Seandobie22
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:58 PM

I know the picture make it so hard. They are lil and cuddly and they need you soo much more.  Now he holds his own bottle:( and already on sippy cups!

Quoting marchand_84:

I got that way about the same time. Elijah was becoming more independant and a lot of my friends and family were having new lil ones. Its hard watching them grow up expecially when in the first couple years it goes so fast...when I pull out old photos I get the fever back again...its in our womanly nature.

Seandobie22
by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 12:59 PM

BABY DUST TO YOU!!!

Quoting windi1985:

I want one too!! We are ttc but so far nothing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)