Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

please help

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 1:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

im looking for baby BOY clothes newborn and up. this family has nothing and there baby is 2 weeks old now all my sons baby clothes are to big so all they really use is the blankets to cover him up with all day long. neither one of them work the father has been looking for any type of jobs but with his criminal background its not easy. if anyone has DONATIONS we would gladly appreachiate it. they also have a 2 year old lil boy who will b 3 in Dec. so any 3t and up clothes for him to would be great. if no one can donate can you see how much shipping will b and we will try to come up with the money. also any extra diapers you might have and willing to give away please  send those also... have a blessed day and send me a message if you can help....god bless you all...Amber

by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamalisa0217
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 10:33 AM

hi! where i live in mo we have a salvation army  and a cheap thrift store. maybe you  guys could also call a planned parenthood and see if they can help. the planned parenthood in my town gives out cribs and diapers and they could probably send you in the right direction for clothing. and if you need carseats the police dept.( at least where i live) will help you get a carseat.good luck

negro_booboo
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 10:35 AM

thank i will tell them today when i see them...

kmommy1977
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Check with the hospital who delivered the baby. I had my son 6 weeks ago in a hospital in North Carolina. Before I was released, they asked me if i had everything I'd need for the baby-like a bed/car seat/diapers/clothes. I am fortunate enough to have everything. But they would have put me intouch with people/organization that would provide these things for me. So check their hospital where the baby was delivered. Also, check with their church. Or if they aren't involved with church, their friend's church. They are always willing to help families.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)