Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girl diaper rash ??'s

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 12:27 AM
  • 3 Replies

So I know my girl has a diaper rash on her butt and I'm using Method cream on it but her 'girl parts' are red too.  Do girls get diaper rash there too and if so, do you put cream on the outside parts?

Click and join!

by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frndlyfn
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 12:36 AM

Yes they / we get rashes there too. I am not familar with the cream you are using but if there is a rash in that area, you just do a thin coat on the outside.  May want to take her to doctor if you are not sure.

voodooneko
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 12:39 AM

i haven't tried that paste you are using but i use Butt Paste. it was recommended to me at a newborn class and my daughter got a really bad diaper rash and butt paste got rid of it in a day!!!! its amazing stuff i highly reccomend it.

TCahal
by on Oct. 14, 2008 at 12:41 AM

Yes it is possible; not sure which cream you are referring to but A&D is really good, I used this with my 12 year old and my now 15 month old.

Not sure how old your DD is, but for the first 6 months with every diaper change we would put A&D on her bottom and girly parts and she has never had diaper rash; she goes to daycare and the sitter put stuff on her as well, I think she used Desitin.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)