Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

baby cry cry cry...

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2008 at 5:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

Today is not so bad.. but my daughter is 8 1/2 months old and she started crawling a little over a month ago.. But now she is figured out that she can stand up and pull up and all she wants to do is stand and cry untill I pick her up or crawl after me crying for me to pick her up and if I stop and stand still she will try to pull up and she will be crying... OMG why wont she do this to her daddy.. No just me... hahaha Im blessed I guess..

by on Oct. 15, 2008 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Hallmomma
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:47 AM

Seperation anxiety starts around this age....she will get very clingy, but eventually she will stop.   :)

AMothersLove910
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:53 AM

I know what u mean! My girls are 13 months and cant even see me leave their sigh tor they will start crying like crazy. At first it was cute but now its like ugh , I cant do anything without them looking for me.  They really dont wanna be picked up, the just want me to be there next t them. They dont really wanna go with their dad though.

Mari & Lilly's Mommytwin girls

Gizzy22
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:54 AM
seperation anxiety! my daughter went through it at that age and is still going through it alot.. Its awesome that she wants me. But then again i need a breather lol..

pregnancy due date

Photobucket
Photobucket
twotwinsmom
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 10:32 AM

My 9 month old twins do the exact same thing.Just try to give her things that are different to keep her busy. I got blocks for my girls and some little balls to play w/. Baby's love pots and pans to play w/ too.You can't keep her from standing up , but you can make sure the area she's in is safe for her.....I make sure too ,that I spend time w/ them playing and reading to them on the floor..If you have clothes to fold , do it sitting w/ her on the floor.....

twin girlsamerican footballbaseball

newmom2be08
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 11:49 PM

I just read about this the other day on the Baby Center website. It means she is very attached to you...no pun intended.  LOL!  She feels secure with you and knows you will be there for her if she needs you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)