Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

QOTW: Your Child's Nutrution

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to today's question of the day post!

The question of the day is a question that a lot of you moms might be wondering, or maybe don't even know to ask it yet, so we are asking it for you!

So mommies to be, share with us your thoughts and experiences on:

Do you worry about your child's nutrition?  How do you help ease that worry?  Do you have certain expectations about what they should eat and when?  Share with us any thoughts on nutrition that you have!

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnanc
y, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health Issues

by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 2:54 PM
Replies (11-12):
oceanlover84
by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 10:38 AM

Here is a great way to skip the Halloween candy and help children in need.  UNICEF has a special Trick or Treat program; they send you a special box for your kids to take with them on Trick or Treat night and they ask for change instead of candy.  You can order your free box online (or download a printable canister wrapper since it's so close to TOT night!). 

My husband and I did this for my daughter last year since she was too little for candy and we're doing it again this weekend!  It's also a great way to teach your kids about helping others in need.

You can find out more at www.unicef.org

Enjoy :)

Courtney.

blessedmom1
by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 7:05 PM

I worry about my daughter not getting enough protein or iron, because all she likes to eat is junk, fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes. I hope she is not going to be a vegetarian. Well, she loves to eat baked food that my mother cooks, but nobody barely cooks in the house and I'm not all of a good cook, just when it comes to frying food and baking goods, lol. She eats what my parents eat and I eat differently from them, I'm more of a fried food person, and as for my son he's b-fed. I know I need to learn how to cook, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)