Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Baby Sleep Problems

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 3:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi i have a 5 1/2 month old daughter and she is waking up 2-3 times a night and i would love to have some advice to try and get her to sleep all night and to get on a nap schedule because she goes to bed between 8 and 8:30 usually but her afternoon nap starts between 6-7 and than shes up till 10 or 11 i just need help. Thanks     

by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kentuckyducky
by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 3:23 PM

At 5 1/2 months old, she could be teething. I would suggest trying some oragel. As far as the bedtime/nap thing, I'd say start doing a routine like a story or giving her a bath something so that she knows bedtime is soon. GL.

bribabysmom
by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 5:21 PM

I would try a feeding schedule and a morning nap after noon nap and a bedtime routine bath bottle bed and at night if shes not hungry rub her back or rock her for a min lay her back down shes at the age where they say they have to learn how to comfort them self ( I wouldnt use orajel if its teething I tried it on myself...the baby orajel its horrible and works for like maybe 5 min I used teething tablets on my daughter they are natural and taste and work better in my opinion)

lilSouthernMom2
by on Oct. 17, 2008 at 5:24 PM

dont know. good luck. heres a little bump for you. im having trouble getting my 7 wk old just out of my arms to sleep for more than 30min

important site go to... www.silentday.org

prolife? join my group:http://www.cafemom.com/group/prolifeactivist

this is my daughter:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN