Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Worn out?

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2008 at 8:10 PM
  • 3 Replies

It's been a week and two days since I had my son but I'm still so worn out, every thing hurts still and I'm still so uncomfortable, I had him natural not by c cection so I thought It wouldn't take long to heal. My back, legs and arms hurt like I've been working out nonstop for 3 days. Ugh and I'm sleeping all the time. Does anyone else feel this way?

by on Oct. 20, 2008 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
newmom2be08
by on Oct. 20, 2008 at 8:15 PM

I still feel this way and I have a 4 mos. old son.  My whole body still hurts.  It takes time to recover...your body has been through tremendous strain...pregnancy and labor and delivery.  Maybe try to do some simple and low-impact exercises, only after your PP check-up and the doc gives your clearance.  It might help your body to get back to normal. 

lilNathansMommy
by on Oct. 20, 2008 at 8:21 PM

I'd say I felt sore for about the first 2 weeks, just kept taking IB profen.  My son is three weeks now.  It's normal to feel sore in those parts of your body, just because of all the work you did.  I'm still tired all the time.  You're lucky you can sleep all the time.  I have a 22 month old son, so I MIGHT get a nap a day if I'm lucky.  I had him natural as well.

Danesmommy1
by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 7:47 AM

I was exhausted for WEEKS!  I was in labor for 32 hours and I was pushing for 3 of those.  It's called labor for a reason!  It's hard work!!  Give yourself time mama!

Elke

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)