Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Hello Mommies

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 8:13 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello my name is Keisha and I am a bleesed mommy of two little boys :)  Kaleb is almost 3 and Karsen is 9 months old!  I was an Army wife for 9 years..yes I am still married to my handsome husband, but he is no longer in the military.  We reside in Maryland.  The rest of our  family lives in Pennsylvania!  I am involved in MOPS with stands for: Mothers of Preschoolers.  We get together @ Church twice a month.  MOPS is an international ministry for moms.  It is awesome our kids have caregivers for the 2 and a half hours that we meet bimonthly and we moms talk, eat, laugh, make crafts, etc.

by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmomma4
by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 8:32 PM

I'm Diana. I live in Milwaukee with my boyfriend and my 5 kids. I'm a SAHM.I was thinking about joining a MOPS group in my area. I don't really know a lot of moms in this area because I moved in with my boyfriend. I'm 30yrs old My kids are 13, 10,7,3 and 3mths. Welcome :)

Spunkey
by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 8:42 PM

I dont know about where you are. But I am in Maryland and the MOPS groups that I have been in are Awsome. If I was still in waldorf I would still be going.

HzChozenDazy
by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM

Hello Diana, thanks for the Welcome :)  Check out www.mops.org go to join a group so you can see if there are any groups in your area.  It is a great place to meet new moms & make friendships.  You don't have to attend any church, but the MOPS meetings are hosted by local churches!  Go ahead check out there webpage to see if you're interseted.  I wish you the best, I'm a stay @ home mom too.  I needed MOPS it is a godsend :)

HzChozenDazy
by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Hello Spunkey, I live in between Baltimore and Annapolis!  We love it here.  Where do you & your family reside, if you don't mind me asking?  Isn't MOPS great!  I'm so glad that I found it when I did!  This is my 3rd year attending.  My oldest boy will be 3 in February :)

Spunkey
by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 11:13 PM

I am in Hollywood MD which is about 45 mins to an hour from bmore and annapolis

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN