Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a great resource i want to pass on to all you mommies!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 8:05 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hey. just an FYI- http://www.diapers.com/ has all brands of diapers in all sizes! they sell wipes and clothes and formula and toys and feeding essentials, and accessories... bathing products, EVERYTHING. they have free shipping on all orders over $49. I have compared their cases of diapers to SAMS and everywhere else and they are less than wholesale stores for the cases of diapers, but the wholesale stores do not have all sizes or brands, and this website does... PLUS- you will get your delivery the next day or in 2 days at most... I got mine the next day, it was great! diapers delivered right to my door! I couldn't be happier... Use this referral code: MCXH5146 and you get $10 off your order... so if ur order is over 49 dollars, you get free shipping, and THEN they take off the 10, so u get free shipping and only pay 39 dollars.. Again, the code is MCXH5146 for $10 off, just wanted to let all you fellow mommies know!!! :)

by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ashleykilleen
by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 8:09 PM

awesome thankyou!!

-ash

mkemom519
by on Oct. 22, 2008 at 9:59 PM

Another great place is actually amazon.com.  That's where I get mine from and you can sign up to have them shipped to you automatically with free shipping.  Much better to have them sent to your house than go to the store!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)