Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Getting to know you... Favorite Halloween?

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2008 at 2:10 PM
  • 14 Replies

shake hand

Help us get to know you better!

What is your favorite Halloween memory?

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnanc
y, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health Issues

by on Oct. 24, 2008 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamaof32007
by on Oct. 24, 2008 at 2:13 PM

hmm, I really dont have a favorite halloween.  we always did the same thing when I was little we would go eat at Burger King then go Trick Or treating.  My favorite costume when I was little was being Miss America though!

lilysmom31
by on Oct. 24, 2008 at 2:14 PM

I havent had it yet.  My  DD is only 10 months old but I know her first time trick-or-treating will be the best memory of Halloween I will have.  I can't wait!!

centia
by on Oct. 24, 2008 at 4:13 PM

MY FAV MEMORY WAS WHEN I WAS YOUNG I HAD A LITTLE(BIG BROTHER/BULLY) WE WHERE ON SCHEDULE FOR THIS TYPE STUFF..WHEN MOM YELLED OKAY PUT YALL SHOES ON!! HE RAN BUT DA BABY LINED UP HIS OATMEAL ACCROSS THE HALL WAY AND AS HE RAN TO BEAT OR PUSH THE YOUNGER ONES OUT THE WAY HE FLEW IN THE AIR..AND AS ADULTS WE STILL LAUGH ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT SEEMS AS IF THE BABY KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOIN..

YOUNG AND EXPERIENCED..WITH A VOICEgiving mom gift

mamaellie1979
by on Oct. 24, 2008 at 8:40 PM

when i was preggers with maddie and lexxie i was HUGE and i painted 2 pea pods on my tummy and went trick or treating with aidan

Ellie Loving Fiancee to Louie (getting married 12/25/08), Mom to teenagers Aidan (15), Maddie & Lexxie (13); preteen Jacob (11); big kids, Katie & Chris (9), Tilly (7), Caleb (5); newborns James & Jane (7-29-08); yes you read right i have 3 sets of twins; I Was a Twin!!! I Miss You Kelly (my identical twin sister, died 1995)

h_anne88
by on Oct. 25, 2008 at 8:55 AM

i agree with lilysmom i have a 4 mo old and i cant wait for her first halloween!! shes gonna be a little panda bear!!!

viviana345
by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 4:26 PM

WEll  I GUESS MY FIRTS HOLLOWEEN??? BECAUSE WHERE I M FROM WE DONT GO OUT TO GET CANDYS IN MY COUNTRY IS TOTALLY DIFERENTS,,,

Quoting gacgbaker:

shake hand

Help us get to know you better!

What is your favorite Halloween memory?

Leah84
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 10:54 AM

My favorite halloween memory was the year i dressed up as a mermaid. My mom made my costume and crimped my hair. I was 6 years old. My daddy was in the Navy and he was always out to sea during halloween, not that year, he was home to take me and my brother trick or treating!

mommy02
by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 12:51 PM

My favorite Halloween memory is when I took my now 13 year old son trick or treating for the first time when he was just 2-3 years old. What a cute age and how fun when everything is new to them. 

Roo_S
by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 4:07 PM

This will be the first year I take my DD trick-or-treating, so I'm sure this will be a special memory for us, but my favorite Halloween memory from MY childhood is all the parties we used to have at my house and my mom making cream puffs!  YUM! :)

HayleesHotMom
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 1:07 AM

my fav hallowen memory.. hmm... as far as i can remember i was ALWAYS a witch... never anything cute.... i hated that. but a good memory... filling up 2 pillow cases with candy! ..then we went to the local hospital and got our candy xrayed...and they gave us a xray to bring home... kinda neat.

blinkiesQuotes pic - 1006ththbluenredbutterfly.gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN