i just wonted to know how may of you out there know that there taking these med's out of the stores.
- Dimetapp Decongestant Plus Cough Infant Drops
- Dimetapp Decongestant Infant Drops
- Little Colds Decongestant Plus Cough
- Little Colds Multi-Symptom Cold Formula
- PEDIACARE Infant Drops Decongestant (containing pseudoephedrine)
- PEDIACARE Infant Drops Decongestant & Cough (containing pseudoephedrine)
- PEDIACARE Infant Dropper Decongestant (containing phenylephrine)
- PEDIACARE Infant Dropper Long-Acting Cough
- PEDIACARE Infant Dropper Decongestant & Cough (containing phenylephrine)
- Robitussin Infant Cough DM Drops
- Triaminic Infant & Toddler Thin Strips Decongestant
- Triaminic Infant & Toddler Thin Strips Decongestant Plus Cough
- TYLENOL Concentrated Infants ' Drops Plus Cold
- TYLENOL Concentrated Infants ' Drops Plus Cold & Cough
So what do we give our kids or babys when they have a Decongestant, or Cough? I just took my 3 month old in for that and they didnt do anything for it just gave him meds for an ear infection, and told me not to give him those meds, only meds for fever. So what is a parent to do.
http://www.myspace.com/angie2678 always looking for new friends.