Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awwww...it came back!

Posted by   + Show Post

After 13 blissful months of not having my period, it returned yesterday and without any warning.   

bad

I am breastfeeding too, so that's probably why it was delayed.  When did your "friend" or should I say "enemy"  (LOL)   return? 

by on Nov. 2, 2008 at 1:46 AM
Replies (11-17):
Ms64
by on Nov. 2, 2008 at 1:55 PM

After my first baby (born in may 07) it came back after 9weeks and quickly dissapeared but then I found out I was pregnant........With this one (Born in march 08) It hasn't been back I think It might have something to do with the IUD i got in may..........ATLEAST I HOPE IT'S BECAUSE OF THE IUD........

megdwalls
by on Nov. 2, 2008 at 8:51 PM

I got mine 3 months after I delivered my son, and it's lastest 3 weeks, but that is probabaly because I had a mirena put in, after a year of no period I was not looking forward to getting it back

katythemm
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 6:09 PM
I actually never really had an end to my lochia bleeding after birth before I got my period. So for about two months after the babies were born I was bleeding every day some. It was weird that it happened that way for me.
tippymorgan08
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Sorry.

Our son is 3 months old and I'm trying to enjoy every minute of not having it. Now that I'm working again, I'm afraid that switching from pumping to him nursing is going to make it come back. I hope it doesn't, though.

Mamaof2nmore
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 10:19 PM

wow your lucky....i finally stopped bleeding after i had my 2nd son and like a week later i started....so not fair...

ms.taylor_made
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 8:55 AM

I'm BF'ing too and mine returned after the postpartum bleeding stopped which was 6 weeks.  I was soooo upset I thought BF'ing held it off a bit .............. boy was I WRONG

flower_angel
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 4:06 PM

for me the "enemy" came back today lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)