Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

have no idea what this is for

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 4:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

Does anyone know?

Photobucket

by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
frndlyfn
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 5:26 AM

They are for putting any food in them you want your child to chew on w/o the worry of choking. I used it for bananas, strawberries, and melons. You can also fit an ice cube in it for teething.

Megan711
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 5:45 AM

i just bought one for my son last week because he is starting to teeth.  i hear they work really well.  but like the post before me, you put food in there and prevents them from choking

Noahsma08
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 7:37 AM

i <3 that thing! and so does noah....i put frozen fruit in it for him.

mamaof32007
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 9:47 AM

I had that for my first son and hated it.  we only used it 2 times.  Honestly I d rather have him try and eat the food.  he never choked

mewmew
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:25 PM

I put frozen fruit in it--DD loves it!

musicangl
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:42 PM

yep im with you.. but we do still have them but neither of my kids liked it because they wanted to real thing and not a mesh bag in the way. lol

Quoting mamaof32007:

I had that for my first son and hated it.  we only used it 2 times.  Honestly I d rather have him try and eat the food.  he never choked

Chele1313
by on Nov. 5, 2008 at 7:09 AM

I tried giving these to Aiden a few times, i think he disliked the texture of the mesh.  He likes frozen chopped fruits though thru out teething, odd duck will even hold an ice cube in lil hand hand and suck on it if we let him.  I persoanlly am not a big fan, but we tried it all the same.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)