Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

omg!!!! she ate her poop

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

i went in the kids room to get the baby out of her crib she slept in really late today i got in  there she dont have a diaper on i'm guessing she took it off again and there is poop everywhere i could see it in her mouth on her teeth it was soooo grossss all over the crib and all over her and shes just laughing and smiling  

what gross things has your lo's done lately?

by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikkiJ86
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:19 PM

My list is too long to post! I have 2 boys,3 and 1.Now I'm starting to believe that men are born nasty!

KRISSH
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:22 PM

LOL.........MY LU GIRL DID THAT...I WILL NEVER FORGET IT..WAS  SOOOOO NASTY...

IT B OK....

Lbt121984
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:22 PM

Oooo! Yuck! My lovely  3 yr old DD was eating her dinner a few nights ago, her favorite spaghetti might I remind you, and she just stopped in mid chew and picked her nose and ate it! I almost threw up in my mouth I was gagging so bad! My SO just laughed his ass off and told her icky, and she started laughing and doing it again! Ugh, I was sick to my stomach the rest of the night!!

fairysurreale
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:23 PM

Zach did that.  He had diarreha last week and went diaper diving while I was getting a new diaper, wipes and a towel for him to lay on.  Crawled over to me with a poop mustache and beard <gag>. 

JamieLynn641
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:30 PM

I haven't experienced the poop thing in the bed. At the dinner table we were eating crawfish a-2 fay.  We also fixed some shrimp a- 2- fay when Lainey my 2 year old DD took a bite of shrimp she leaned over my 12 year olds plate and said I don't like it and spit it out. YUCK!! She just looked at me and said I'm Done. I told her I'm Glad LOL Thats gross also.

Danesmommy1
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 3:21 PM

My son pooped in the tub the other night!  ICK!  We'd finished washing so he was in there just splashing and having fun.  I step out of the bathroom (I can still see him from the chest up over the edge of the tub) and I'm mixing his bottle.  I'm talking to him the whole time, I'm thinking he's so cute having fun in the tub.  Well, I go in there and look down and the water's cloudy and poop is floating everywhere!  GROSS!  I had to get him out of the tub, get the poop out of the tub, scrub the tub and rebathe the baby.  ugh....

Elke

Sorchasmom
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 3:35 PM

DD did that yeasterday morning and the day before that.  She has recently dicovered how to remove anything we put on her.

extremelibrary
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 6:31 PM

I've had that happen many times before.

Quoting Danesmommy1:

My son pooped in the tub the other night!  ICK!  We'd finished washing so he was in there just splashing and having fun.  I step out of the bathroom (I can still see him from the chest up over the edge of the tub) and I'm mixing his bottle.  I'm talking to him the whole time, I'm thinking he's so cute having fun in the tub.  Well, I go in there and look down and the water's cloudy and poop is floating everywhere!  GROSS!  I had to get him out of the tub, get the poop out of the tub, scrub the tub and rebathe the baby.  ugh....

Elke

Extremelibrary

HSil20
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 6:38 PM

Well my daughter hasnt ate her poop, but she's done a few things here lately:

*Pooped in the bathtub while I stepped out just for a second. LOL. Grosstastic!!!

*She has taken her diaper off and played in everything.

*We were riding in the car the other day and I looked back and she done picked her nose and she ate it. EwwWw..my hubby just laughed. I was like grosssssssssss!!

kcook55
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 8:47 PM

lmao grosstastic never heard that one before

Quoting HSil20:

Well my daughter hasnt ate her poop, but she's done a few things here lately:

*Pooped in the bathtub while I stepped out just for a second. LOL. Grosstastic!!!

*She has taken her diaper off and played in everything.

*We were riding in the car the other day and I looked back and she done picked her nose and she ate it. EwwWw..my hubby just laughed. I was like grosssssssssss!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN