Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg!!!! she ate her poop

Posted by   + Show Post

i went in the kids room to get the baby out of her crib she slept in really late today i got in  there she dont have a diaper on i'm guessing she took it off again and there is poop everywhere i could see it in her mouth on her teeth it was soooo grossss all over the crib and all over her and shes just laughing and smiling  

what gross things has your lo's done lately?

by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM
Replies (11-14):
ThePPB
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 10:48 PM

I hate to say it but I am so glad I am not the only one having this problem.  However, my daughter doesn't take her diaper off.  She just reaches down the back of her diaper and pulls it out. YUK! 

She doesn't do it everytime (thank God) but when she does, once I walk in her room she'll show me her hand and say "HUH"!  LOL!  She know's it's yucky and she know's it's not good because she shows it to me right away.  The last time this happened, which was about 3 days ago (it's happen 4 times total), she must of had an itch on her upper back because she had poop smeared right below the back of her neck.

She also had some on her chin but none on her teeth.  She's a thumb sucker too so I'm thinking she went to suck her thumb and realized something didn't taste so great.  Blah!!!

Sarah E. Ellis
The Pitter Patter Boutique

sarah@thepitterpatterboutique.com

Sephora
by on Nov. 5, 2008 at 12:43 AM

The night Alex was born I was changing his diaper because he had gone poop...no one told me that the meconium was so much like tar!!!...anyway, I was holding his little legs up and he pee'd when I put the wipe to his bum...straight in his own mouth!!! I was horrified, but the nurse calmly informed me that his pee was sterile for the time being...thank goodness!

A few weeks ago I woke up and realized Alex was already up in the living room so I came in to check on him before I went potty and he says "Mommy, I pooped!" I said "Ok, lovie, go get a dia....." I had looked down and realized there wasn't one on him so I asked him to lead me to it...It was in his room. There were poop stains in it, but no poop so I told him to show me where he put the poop...he smiled and pointed and that's when it hit me...My son, my adorable, beautiful little bundle of joy...had squatted in the corner of his room like an animal at the zoo and taken a dookie on the floor!!!! UGH!!!! I never knew that human poo stains worse than animal does until that day!!!

There are numerous others of booger eating (We call him Booger Eatin' Monkey sometimes) pooping in the tub, running down the leg, and peeing on my foot and walls, but those two are the most disgusting...

marybbnurse
by on Nov. 5, 2008 at 12:59 AM
seems both funny and gross, but, my mom told me i did the exact same thing that your baby did in her crib! how coincidental that i get to open the daily posts and see such an issue! omg is right!
salamaat
by on Nov. 5, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Oh the joys that lie ahead! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)