Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Anyone else? (PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:06 PM
  • 12 Replies

Have any of you mommys out there gotten all of the pregnancy symptoms that you had with your first little one but kept getting negative tests? I've been wondering if I'm pregnant b/c of how I've been feeling lately but all of the tests I've taken have come back negative, then this morning I noticed that smells were making me feel sick. Any other reason that might happen? I'm so confused! lol

by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sydneysmommy200
by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:09 PM

well.  I havent personally but my bestfriend took 9 test before it came out positive then when she went to the doctors she found out she was 3 months pregoo soo its definetly a possilblity it all depends on how you body is reacting to the pregnancy

EmiLuvsNomi
by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Oh wow. I'm hoping to know before New Years so I can know whether to go out and party or not lol so hopefully it doesn't take that long...

Quoting Sydneysmommy200:

well.  I havent personally but my bestfriend took 9 test before it came out positive then when she went to the doctors she found out she was 3 months pregoo soo its definetly a possilblity it all depends on how you body is reacting to the pregnancy

Sydneysmommy200
by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:19 PM

yea. i know what you mean i think that if you are really conserned go to the doctors and ask for a blood test or tell them the systoms and they could tell you

jbryan101
by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:23 PM

When my dd was 6 months old I spent like $300 on preg. test cause I had not got my period and I was sick all the time and my boobs hurt so bad so I knew I was preg or something so I kept getting the test and they all came back neg except for the last time it was positive. And I found out then I made and apt. after I got that positive and sure enough there was my little man

EmiLuvsNomi
by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 10:12 PM

6 months for a positive? Dang... I didn't think that was even possible lol.

Quoting jbryan101:

When my dd was 6 months old I spent like $300 on preg. test cause I had not got my period and I was sick all the time and my boobs hurt so bad so I knew I was preg or something so I kept getting the test and they all came back neg except for the last time it was positive. And I found out then I made and apt. after I got that positive and sure enough there was my little man

beanerbecky
by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 11:38 PM

My pms symptoms are a lot like pregnancy so every month I always feel like I'm pregnant and I know I'm probably not. I get nauseous, my sense of smell gets stronger, I get hungrier....

SRLPrincess1067
by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 1:51 AM

LOL I hear you girl....... I have all the same symptoms, but here's my kicker.... I am almost 9weeks late!!!!!!!! I'm going to take yet another test tomorrow, and hopefully they won't look at me like I am insane.... again.

Good luck to you!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Charmain......... A Wife, Mother, and Leader

EmiLuvsNomi
by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 6:11 AM

Haha, aww... well you should let me know if you ever come up with a positive!

Quoting SRLPrincess1067:

LOL I hear you girl....... I have all the same symptoms, but here's my kicker.... I am almost 9weeks late!!!!!!!! I'm going to take yet another test tomorrow, and hopefully they won't look at me like I am insane.... again.

Good luck to you!

CrystalDawn2506
by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 6:25 AM

I had symptoms with my DD even when it was to early to tell on preg tests . I took 2 and they were neg . And one of my friends who is a nurse said wait about 2-3 weeks then test again and she was right the tests show pos then lol. And when I got my Ob/Gyn to confirm I was 4 weeks but basicly having symtoms from hormone changes from conception on lmao j/k. Its not uncommon for women who has had kids or a child before to feel or notice symptoms early from what my Ob/Gyn said.

TOMUCH_2FAST
by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 6:28 AM

When i was pregnant with my daughter every home test i took was negative and then i went and got one done and it was clearly positive.. they said they didn't even need to wait a sec before it showed and it was very clear... so maybe your messing up some how i would go get one done if you feel like you really are pregnant.. whats the worst that can happen it come up negative there too and maybe something else is wrong..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN