Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Anyone else? (PIOG)

Posted by   + Show Post

Have any of you mommys out there gotten all of the pregnancy symptoms that you had with your first little one but kept getting negative tests? I've been wondering if I'm pregnant b/c of how I've been feeling lately but all of the tests I've taken have come back negative, then this morning I noticed that smells were making me feel sick. Any other reason that might happen? I'm so confused! lol

by on Dec. 2, 2008 at 9:06 PM
Replies (11-12):
EmiLuvsNomi
by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 6:41 AM

And the tests claim to be so accurate! lol... Maybe I will just have to go get one done soon then.

Quoting TOMUCH_2FAST:

When i was pregnant with my daughter every home test i took was negative and then i went and got one done and it was clearly positive.. they said they didn't even need to wait a sec before it showed and it was very clear... so maybe your messing up some how i would go get one done if you feel like you really are pregnant.. whats the worst that can happen it come up negative there too and maybe something else is wrong..

TOMUCH_2FAST
by on Dec. 3, 2008 at 7:11 AM

Haha yeah thats the best thing to do.. my problem could of been that i was doing them wrong or i did get the cheap ones so maybe they didn;t work i dont know lol but yes your best bet would be to go see.. i tool probably about 10 of them

Quoting EmiLuvsNomi:

And the tests claim to be so accurate! lol... Maybe I will just have to go get one done soon then.

Quoting TOMUCH_2FAST:

When i was pregnant with my daughter every home test i took was negative and then i went and got one done and it was clearly positive.. they said they didn't even need to wait a sec before it showed and it was very clear... so maybe your messing up some how i would go get one done if you feel like you really are pregnant.. whats the worst that can happen it come up negative there too and maybe something else is wrong..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN