Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What a day!

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 12:52 AM
  • 4 Replies

Our DS has been sick with a cold for the past two days, so this morning I decided to give him a bath.  I usually bathe him in his plastic bath tub in the big bath tub and a thought crossed my mind suddenly....I hope he doesn't poop in the tub today.  Well, it happened for the first time.   He pooped in the tub...diahrrea of all things!  Talk about being freaked out.  Can you tell I am a first time mom?  LOL!  I didn't know what to do first.  His tub was full of it and he was covered with it.  Eventually I got him out and cleaned up and then I had to disinfect both bathtubs, the mesh insert he lays on, and his toys.  I know it won't be the last time that will happen, but I just had to share.  Anyone else have some poop horror stories they would like to share?

by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
roangie467
by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 1:10 AM

I have no poopy bathtub stories, but I'm positive my time will come.

One time, my DS pooped so much it came out of the top of his diaper (it was a lot of poop!)and onto his onesie. He didn't even cry. If I hadn't checked on him...*shudder*

Danesmommy1
by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 9:25 AM

My LO pooped in the tub and it was the first time he did something that really made me gag.  It really grossed me out!  I had to get him out of the tub, get the poop out of the tub, scrub the tub, get him back in, scrub him, then rescrub the tub.  It was an ORDEAL! 

Elke

MicahBoo07
by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 7:05 PM

I gave my baby his first bath in the little tub in the sink. He liked it but then I put water on him and at the end he sneezed and then it (a lil poop) came out. I cleaned him the rest of the way and got it off the tub.

kisarn02
by on Dec. 5, 2008 at 12:25 AM

My husband and I showered with our kids most of the time and one time my DD was in the baby bath tub in the big bath while my DH was showering. Suddenly he felt something warm on his leg and she had squirted poo on him (the runny squirty breast milk kind). I had to laugh at him being grossed out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)