Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Monitors?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 2:56 AM
  • 2 Replies

Do any mamas here not use them or have stopped using them after their little ones are a certain age?

by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hallmomma
by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 7:46 AM

I never used them after my first.  We could always hear the babies cry out enough to get them and the monitors were causing us to wake up when the baby would move.

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Dec. 4, 2008 at 7:51 AM

i have issues sleepin ... lol , wen i lived w/ my dad w/ my son , and i would sleep , i cant wake back up ... so i needed the monitor even tho he was in my room!!! ... i kno horrible!! ... i used em wen we moved too , he was like 1 wen we moved up here , i used em up until he was able to get outa bed hisself and find me , after his naps , so like at 2 we stopped ... im usin them again w/ this baby even tho our apt is very tiny , for the simple fact that my bf has a hearing problem and wont b able to hear the baby , and he wants to get up w/ her all the time (hay im takin advantage of that shit lol) ... im not gettin expensive ones , just probly wal mart brand cuz like i said her room is right nxt door ill only need it wen hes home , wen im here alone , i wont use em ... and w/ my son i didnt have expensive ones neither so ....

Ready? Here goes ... Im a 21 y/o mother of 2-My 1st at 17 & my 2nd will be in Jan-I speak/type how I want (if you don't like it you don't have to talk to me)-I have my own beliefs about everything-Im opinionated (if you don't want EVERYONES opinion,please clarify beforehand)-Survived domestic violence-Have cutody issues-And yes my children will have different daddies-1 child is white & 1 will be mixed-I formula feed-Vaccinate-Use disposable diapers-Circumcise-Co Sleep-Non CIO-I do not rear face the car seat when we do not need to any more-And I want to squash the rep that teen moms have, because like every parent, we made mistakes too, but it doesn't make us any LESS of a parent ... And after reading all that, you can't change me, you can try, but I won't budge .... So after that, My name's Tara, if you would like to chat sometime ;)

I DO like to give advice & try my best to help people on here tho! So ... just because I get bashed for EVERYTHING I do/say on here, doesn't mean I dont want to help, or can't help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)