Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Need some advice!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2008 at 7:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi mommies!

My name is Kianna and i have 2 yr old boy and a 3 month old baby boy.I have been a stay at home mama since april now mostly because i didn't have anyone to watch my oldest son at the time while i was working and i was 5 months preggo, so i decided to just stay home while my husband goes out and works. Now i have my 2nd and I'm really happy that i have been able to stay home with them, but we have come to a point now where we need some type of second income coming in. I'm looking into to doing some type of work from home so i don't have to leave the babies just yet. Is there anybody here who has a stay at home business who has been can help guide me? I don't know where to start looking for a reliable business that i can trust to  invest in. Any advice or success stories?

by on Dec. 6, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SamanthaAgain
by on Dec. 6, 2008 at 8:02 PM

Work from home jobs are HARD to find.  I mean really hard.  Just keep yourself safe on your search.  It should cost NOTHING to be hired.  Nothing.  If you are going to sell something then of course you will have to buy your inventory and probably catalogues, but if they ask you for good faith money or background check money or anything of the sort, close the window.

Good luck!

My2thBlinkie.gif(Currently in stock: Cloth diaper covers [various brands, x-small and small] and brand new in box microwave bottle sterilizers!  More coming soon!)

Mali82
by on Dec. 6, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Do you know anyone that needs daycare or a sitte?  You could take in a few kids for less than what a typical daycare would charge and still bring in money.... One of my friends that is in a similar situation sent a mass email saying that she would baby sit, clean your house, grocery shop, tutor, assist college students with papers...or any other odd job for cash.  Just some ideas. Good luck!!

kijo143
by on Dec. 6, 2008 at 10:42 PM

thanks for the advice girls!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN