Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Poll

Question: What diapers do you use?

Options:

Pampers

Huggies

G Diapers

7th Generation

Store brand

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 57

View Results

I have recntly learned about G Diapers through a marketing class I am taking, so I am wondering how many moms on cafe mom use them and if not what they are using.

by on Dec. 12, 2008 at 8:21 AM
Replies (21-21):
HipMama08
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 8:08 PM

I have pretty much used pampers since day 1. Ocassionally I use Huggies when I have a coupon for them and not pampers, but otherwise they are the same price. I don't like Huggies as well because my daughter leaks out of them, especially at night when she doesn't get changed until morning. I've never had that problem with pampers. The huggies just don't seem to fit around her legs quite as well. I tried Luvs once because I had a $3 off coupon, but didn't like them at all. They didn't seem to draw the moisture away from her skin as well so there was just wetness sitting against her skin. I didn't like that.

As far as G Diapers, I have heard of them. I don't use them for one thing because they are so expensive. Also, I don't really have the time or energy to put that much into my diaper changes. I like it quick and easy. My life is complicated enough without making my daiper changes complicated. And like some of the others have said, it seems to me, if you are going to use the G Diapers, you might as well go all the way and use cloth diapers. If you're going to be constantly washing the outer cloth part anyways, you may as well just use cloth diapers!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN