Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

crying baby driving me nuts

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a 16 day old baby named Amy,  I love her to death, but her crying is driving my nuts, i have no idea what to do i feed her, change her, hold her, everything and still she cries, it's been getting harder the longer it goes on, my poor husband works two jobs, and still helps me with her when he gets home, but i don;t  like to wake him up during the night he has to go to work the next day all day, on his day off yes,,,,,,just she seems to be getting worse, i know it only a phase and it will pass the only this i can do is survive though it, crying and laughing though it all.

by on Dec. 12, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Replies (11-12):
babygirl2024
by on Dec. 13, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Both of my children had acid reflux.  They spit up normal but still was very painful for them.  Just something else to look into.  I BF one and she eventually got over it at like 4 months.   She cried all day and all night she only slept like 30 mins at a time and i better not try to put her down. Even if she was awake it was very emotional for me.  Hope this helped

angelsweet84
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Do you have a swing for her?  My daughter was like that alot when she was first born too and that was the only way I could get her to calm down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN