Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A change in sleep patterns???

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:00 AM
  • 0 Replies

O,k, fellow mommies, I need your help. My son, who just turned 13 months old has always been a good sleeper, never had any problems falling asleep, always slept through the night since he was three months old, until now.  Now, for the past week whenever I put him down to bed and leave the room, after he's done with his sippy(which I know you shouldn't do,but that's the only way he'll fall asleep) he'll stand up and just cry and cry and cry....and it breaks my heart to listen to him,and after five minutes or so, I go check on him, make sure his diaper is stil clean, that sort of thing, and I leave the room again, and he cries some more. He's just goten over an ear infection,and he's had some teeth pop through, but no more that I can feel. I've tried giving him a little snack before he goes to bed, and tonight it wasn't as bad, but then he'll wake up an hour or so from when he fell asleep and start crying again! He's become a very light sleeper too, the slightest noise,and it wakes him up. Is this maybe becasue he might be going through a growth spurt? I've just run out of things to try,and it's getting to the point where he's waking up my three year old, who's a light sleeper too, and she ends up falling asleep on the couch or in bed with us, and I'd rather have her sleep in her own bed, but he keeps waking her up, I just need some help with this, have any of you gone through this with your kids, and how did you handle it and what did you do to help  it? Sorry so long, but I'm at my wits end with this one. thannks to all in advance!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)