Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else done this?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

I think is so funny that when my dd is crying or making some kind of noise all i what is for her to be quiet, though if she too quiet and for too long a time then i get freaked out and have to check to make sure she o.k.  lol i even woken her up at time checking that she o.k.. At time it drive me a little crazy becouse of the worrying..lol   she 3 weeks tuesday.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lilmomma4
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:50 PM

It's going to be like that until they are all grown up probably. When my kids were babies I couldn't wait for them to crawl and walk, then after they started, I wished they would be still. Even now, that I think about it after I read your post my baby was sooo fussy earlier (he's 4mths), and I just couldn't wait until he fell asleep and was quiet. Now, that he's quiet....I feel like I have to go check. Hopefully, he won't get up the rest of the night. He usually don't, but he's starting teething now, so sometimes he will get up because it's bothering him.

www.myspace.com/onelilmomma4

JamesMomJenn
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:01 PM

I use to do that all the time when mine was an infant I still do every now and then when he is sleeping (he will be three in Jan.)  but i usually jus check to see if he was still breathing.  It's kinda good to worry cause when he hits his toddler years your going to need to be worried since when they get quiet it usually means they are getting into something they shouldn't. ha ha Congratulations though.

~Jenn

stacymomof2
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:47 PM

Oh, yes!  When my were really tiny I would check constantly.  Even as they get older...I still check every night more than once.  As moms, we will never fully be able to sleep without just a smidge of worry ever again.  My mom says she still wakes up at night thinking and worrying about us kids and we are 40, 39, 35, and 30 years old!  lol but it's worth it.

Wenner429
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:02 PM
My son slept with me for the first 6 weeks. Then he started sleeping through the night, so we put him in his crib. After I had him I was restless and would find myself creeping in his room and sleeping in the rocking chair. LOL There was even one night when he was crying bc he had a messy diaper, that I changed him then we went to sleep in the chair. LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)