Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cloth Diapering PIOG

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 6:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok Mama's......

I have a dilemma..... I recieved a couple of pocket cloth diapers as a gift, and they are great, but are way expensive! They are Green Acre Design brand.

Does anyone who uses CD's or knows someone who does have any recommendations for them? Please give websites so I can check them out! Also the pros and cons??? Thanks Ladies!!!!!!!!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Charmain......... A Wife, Mother, and Leader

by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CrystalDawn2506
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM

I see where ppl sells CD on craigslist and ebay and even sometimes gives them away on freecycle so if you are wanting to really get into CDing that looks like it would be the way to go so that you can save some $$$$ on them . I don't fully CD but gotten the snapper cloth diapers and rubber pants that goes on top in xtra large for my DD on freecycle and been using them when my DD runs out of reg diapers or pull ups. She is potty training and they are awesome to let her self feel when she does need to go sometimes .

.Amanda.Dawn.
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:08 PM

I cloth diaper and love it!  I make my own pocket diapers :-)  You can buy people's work-at-home-mom made diapers either on diaperswappers.com or etsy.com. 

Prefolds and Thristies brand covers are quite inexpensive if your goal is to save money, I use those during the day.  Pockets are definitely the best for nighttime though. 

Hallmomma
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Use this link to check out sales....I have bum genius, happy heinys, drybees and huggabuns.  I never spend more than 15 bucks a diaper. 

http://www.diaperpin.com/forum09/announcements.asp

mom2ljh
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 3:16 PM

You can buy used on www.diaperswappers.com.  There is also a buy 2 get 2 free sale going on right now at the Blueberries outlet: www.swaddlebees.com/outletstore

I ordered quite a few through that and LOVE them.  We've been cloth diapering for over a year now and absolutely LOVE it.  For super economical, you can get Chinese or Indian Prefolds for about $2 per diaper and some covers and do it that way.  Good luck.

Amanda~Cloth Diapering, Non-Spanking, Attached Mommy to my little miracle, Landon Joel, born 6 weeks too soon, 6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, coolest kid on the block!

Then                                           Now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)