Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, he is really gone now. He left this past Saturday(Dec.12). I am actually doing fine. I think having a 2 year is making me be strong. He knows when I am upset and I don't want him to see that. Well here are the deployment pics.

by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Replies (11-13):
IzzyBeths-mommy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:21 PM

that is the reason i started talking to my hubby, but he looks like Orlando Bloom!

but i envy you, i could never live with my hubby being over there knowing he could be in danger! but i'm sure he'll return to you he looks like a strong man! and it looks like he really loves you and his children, and he;ll fight to get back to you guys! stay strong momma!

Quoting Nelliebelly13:

I say that all the time. Most of my friends don't agree with me, but I know he does. That is the reason I talked to him in the first place.

Quoting gracesmommy22:

He kinda looks like nick cannon! lol

searl731
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:20 PM

I totally agree. Bless you and your family.

Susie

Quoting Kari3179:

When my husband deployed, I actually was better than I thought I would be too!  It was almost a relief that he had started the deployment so we could then start the countdown until he'd be home (the anticpation of them leaving is the hardest!)  Your baby will definitely keep you busy!  Hang in there and know that you and your family are in many people's hearts and prayers.  Have a good holiday!

kindheartcarol
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:18 AM

you'll do great momma...if you need someone to talk to i'm here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)