Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good thoughts!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:58 AM
  • 1 Replies

After reading another mom's post about "you may be a preemie mom if..." I got thinking......I'm not a big religious person..... so don't take it that way, but after what we have all been through we all have a new look on "the big guy" LOL. It's been a long time, thank god, since we were a NICU family but you never really leave the NICU. It's always a part of you. Right? So this is my new lease on life..............

God did not give me patience, he did not give me gratefulness, he did not give me strength. He gave me the opportunity to be patience, grateful and strong. Then I looked within myself and found what I was looking for, but never knew was there. Now that I have worked so hard to find these things, I will never take them for granted. And some day I will be able to help someone else find these things inside of themselves. -Megan Stuart

Meg...aka Kallyn's Mom -- 33 6/7 wks 3lbs9oz --- 05/31/2008...."I may be the mom to a preemie, but I rather think of myself as the mom to a miracle."   

My Other URLs: myspace.com/megstu04 

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
searl731
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:23 PM

Nicely said.

Susie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)