Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby boy name game! please help!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: which name do you like better?

Options:

william lemuel coppick

vincent nathaniel coppick

kevin michael coppick

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 38

View Results

we want 4 children! we already have 1 a little girl! but we want to have all the names ready like we did for Elizabeth so we don't have to worry about it once the baby is here! but we can't decide on what name we should name our 1st boy! each name has something to do with our family!so be nice if it sounds alittle weird!

william lemuel coppick - lemuel is my dh middle name and his dads too

Vincent Nathaniel coppick - vincent and nathaniel are both his brothers middle names

kevin Michael coppick - kevin is his name! and michael is my step dads middle name

by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ASM80
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM

I voted for the second name but they are all great.  I love and tried to do the same incorporating family names!

myfroggyeclipse
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 8:22 AM

I voted for the 2nd one.. It's cute.. I named my son after his father. My husband is named after his dad and his grandfather (he has 2 middle names) so my son's name is Jeremy James Carl (his first and middle names)

Mama_Dev
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 8:24 AM

Vincent Nathaniel has a nice flow to it.  Very classy!

impulsive1
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 3:56 PM

I really like Vincent Nathaniel. Very nice name and good flow. :)

BiggieWife
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 4:00 PM

I voted for the first one, it just sounds good together.  They are all good names tho. Do you know the meaning of any of the names?

babygirl2024
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 4:18 PM

I really like Nathanial Lemuel myself but They are all really good names.  But this just has a good flow to me.  But i like Kevin Michael also. 

Nikkole95
by on Dec. 20, 2008 at 12:53 PM

I voted for Vincent Nathaniel.  It sounds great together...plus my sons middle name is Nathaniel also!!!  ( I used his Daddy's first name as his middle name)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)