Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pampers diapers causing problems?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:46 PM
  • 26 Replies

You know i didnt think about this till i just read someone elses post about pampers.... It seems that my daughter gets her yeast infections mostly just when i put her in pampers... Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with this brand?? I put her in pampers with her medicine cream and the yeast infection gets way way way way worse and i put her in huggies with her medicine cream and it atleast starts to get better.. weird... Im really starting not to trust pampers...

by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LibbyAW
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:49 PM

my son gets really bad rashes from pampers too.  I hate them. I swear by huggies now!

BBowMommy
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:55 PM

I have never had problems with Pampers Cruziers.  In fact, they are the only diapers that I have not had a problem with.

serenitys.mommy
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:58 PM

see and i thought that too untill recently... When she was an infant we had no problems but after she turned one now every time i put her in them weve got issues with yeast infections...

Quoting BBowMommy:

I have never had problems with Pampers Cruziers.  In fact, they are the only diapers that I have not had a problem with.

SamanthaAgain
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:59 PM

I only use paper diapers if we're away from home long enough for a diaper change, but the one and only diaper rash my son has had was from 2 hours in a store brand.  There's probably a fragrance or some other chemical in them that she's allergic to.

serenitys.mommy
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:08 PM

so do you usually use cloth diapers then??

Quoting SamanthaAgain:

I only use paper diapers if we're away from home long enough for a diaper change, but the one and only diaper rash my son has had was from 2 hours in a store brand.  There's probably a fragrance or some other chemical in them that she's allergic to.

frndlyfn
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:19 PM

I stopped using pampers after i saw every change dd would have a white powder crap all over her from the diaper. We use the local store brand now and she has done better.

Bobcatvalley
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:40 PM

I love pampers. I think the thing with pampers is they do absorb so much, but you still have to frequently change the baby because that wetness will sit on them.

loomis6
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 10:15 PM

i love pampers there the only diaper i use!

Danesmommy1
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 7:03 AM

We're fans of Huggies in this house.  I hate Pampers!

Elke

amandasdue1020
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 7:50 AM

Quoting loomis6:

i love pampers there the only diaper i use!

yes im with you on that! i love pampers i dont have a problem with them at all. i hate huggies! every time my son is in one it leaks. but not pampers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)