Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

questions questions.... about 10 month olds!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM
  • 4 Replies

thats my daughters age.. just wondering what age your kids were on all foods?? she doesn't like baby food too much.. she wants what i eat but she's very picky. probably because she's getting used to the tastes and feeling.

also if anyone has sent a picky eater to daycare and if it helped? i've heard it helps because they see other kids eating it too.

i'm just worried she won't eat all foods on time. :)

thanks! oh and remember there are a few questions! :)

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NiChOlE06
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:04 PM

can i get a

BUMP!!!!!!!!!

jenerica
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:26 PM
just wondering what age your kids were on all foods??
My dd has been eating table foods since about 8 months.

also if anyone has sent a picky eater to daycare and if it helped? i've heard it helps because they see other kids eating it too.
Dd's eats real well at daycare....probably better then she does at home.  But she nurses at home so she doesn't have much of an appetite when it comes to eating solids.

i'm just worried she won't eat all foods on time. :) 
I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.

lverdone
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM

about 10 months the doctor had us on most foods.  I think eggs waited until 1 year.  a lot of it depends on if there are any food allergies or issues.   I don't think there is a real timetable, it goes by kid and what your kid will eat and won't eat.  I never paid much attention to a fodo timetable, I just kept offering foods to see which ones she wanted to take, there are things my DD still won't eat at 26 months.

I was giving my DD baby food until about 18 - 20 months because she wouldn't eat anything else and I wanted to make sure she ate something.

My dd is with my niece now, who eats everything and anything, and it hasn't changed her eating habits one bit.  I still don't know how she eats enough to sustain herself.

CAarmywife
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:14 PM

dd was 15 months old before she got table food. even with the chunky baby food she would choke and need to be trned upside down and whacked at every meal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)