Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so we decided....

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:31 PM
  • 12 Replies

We are going to start trying for a baby!!!!! we want to have another one before he deploys(most likely january of 2010) so we need to get cracking.....I miss my ovulation for January but we are gonna try anyway in case its off lol......send baby dust!!!!!! im so nervous!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HeltonFam08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:36 PM

baby dust A little dust for you hope you don't mind but I'm gunna take some to. Good luck to you and me.

{*Mamma Bear*}
timbysmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM

That's awesome. My DH and I were trying again for a few months and then three days ago he changed his mind and decided he doesn't want another one yet. So I'll send you my dust.

beautifulinlove
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:24 PM
good luck! :D
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
mamalisa0217
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:42 AM

oh that is great! good luck!

Hola!! I am a lovable, single, born again Christian, natural childbirth, vaccinating, pro choice, agrees with CIO, non spanking, cloth diapering, circumsizing, SAHM to three wonderful, spoiled kids.

ahampe
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:44 AM

that is awesome! good luck! I am sending bunches of baby dust! :D

Working At Home And Loving It!!

Want To Work From Home Ask Me How!

www.themomteam.com/ahampe

anne.hampe@yahoo.com

boy kissing mom

negro_booboo
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:44 AM

baby dust hope you get your positive soon. we been trying for 2 1/2 years with no luck.

TOMUCH_2FAST
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:45 AM

good luck!

Ready?? I am 19 years old, non married, still with my daughters father, semi co-sleeping, semi CIO, on time vaccinating, spanking, breast/bottle feeding, non self weaned, solid food giving, open minded, high school grad. WOTH  mommy to Mariah and i wouldn't change a second of it for the world.

stacy2607
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Good Luck i hope u get a BFP soon..we just found out on Sunday  that we are expecting lucky #7

Blinkie Maker

CAarmywife
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:08 PM

we had a baby 3 months into a 15 month deployment and it was horrible on him missing everything and for her to not even know what a daddy was. have u thought about that part? either way goodluck.

JennyJuice
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Quoting CAarmywife:

we had a baby 3 months into a 15 month deployment and it was horrible on him missing everything and for her to not even know what a daddy was. have u thought about that part? either way goodluck.

When he deploys he only deploys for 7 months so he wouldnt be missing a lot. Perfect scenario is I will be pregnant in the next month or so and the baby will be born a month before he deploys. If I do have to have the baby while he is deployed worse case scenario is he missed 7 months of the babys life.  Either way with his job I will get to talk to him and web cam with him all the time so its actually not horrible horrible him being gone. We have though about that but before we even had our first child we knew we wanted to have our kids close together and we knew that him not being here for the birth was apossibility. It just goes with the territory of being a military family. and he is going to be a lifer so unless I want to wait another 15 years to have another child, there is no perfect time and either way he will be missing parts of the kids lives. You take the good with the bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)