Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

red bumps... food allergy??

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

I started giving Heidi (4 months) cereal 2 days ago... she LOVES IT.... so we decided to start a vegetable... welllll we chose carrots, i steamed some up, pureed it... and she didnt really like it too well, she only ate like 3 bites and made some God awful faces...

just 20 minutes ago we had her down to her diaper to give her a bath and i was just giving her a little rub all over.... and i felt bumps on her back and i was like are these bumps or rolls? lol she's a chunker! wellllll there are two lines of red bumps going down her back... they look like zits without the white heads, they dont seem to be painful.. there is about 5-6 bumps on her legs... like 3 on the top of her toosh.. but mostly on her back.. i havent done anything different except the carrots... does this sound like a fun allergy?!? she doesnt seem to be acting any different.. and no fever..

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bobcatvalley
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM

might be. I have a friend whose daughter just randomly does that though. not sure.

Franchesca

Comer, GA

Isaac and Destiny's momlittle flower

JennNicole
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:54 PM

it's just weird... im not sure if its the carrots or not.. i just wasnt sure.. its kind of freaking me out.. i HATE when something is wrong with her and i have no idea what it is or what is causing it.. it must be because the only thing ive done different is feed her carrots

*Our Family*
in love            baby gift
Josh & Jennifer                   Heidi Nicole
     (2/14/06)                           (9/26/08)

alexa5
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Hi there!

I'd go to the ped to have it checked out but it could be excema.  My son has a bit of what I thought was a rash and it turned out to be excema.  Nothing to worry about but I'd rule out food allergies by going to the doctor.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)