Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this okay?..

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

for breakfast my daughter has: some fruit, oatmeal, or formula. sometimes both.

snack: either puffs and juice or peas and juice, or crackers and juice. something like that.

lunch: i make something for me, like macoronni, hamburgar helper, sandwhiches. she only takes like a bite or two and i end up giving her a bottle because nothing works. (suggestions are VERY welcome)

snack: yogurt and water, or friut or veggies and water. ect..

dinner: whatever i make for dinner. sometimes babyfood. (she doesn't really like it, only the fruit kinds, no turkey and dinner kinds and stuff like that) also suggestions welcome!

what do your kids eat? of course i'm a 1st time mom and i always post things like this lol :) but she started very late because she was teething early and refused..

thanks! i'm just hoing to get ideas and suggestions off you guys!:) thanks so much!!! :)

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NiChOlE06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:38 PM

hoping lol..

renee3218
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:39 PM

how old is she?? 

SamanthaAgain
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:39 PM

How old is she?

NiChOlE06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM

sorry guys.. i forgot to add in that she's ten months! going to be 11mo in 3 weeks.

Mom2Bria
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Your baby's main form of nutrician should be formula or breastmilk...then solids should be offered after....I didn't think babies that young could eat yogurt!! But I'm a first time mom as well....

NiChOlE06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM

the doctor says yogurt is fine. she's had it since she was six months. just not massive amount or an everyday thing.. she has 3 to 4 bottles of formula a day still.

Mom2Bria
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM

i had no idea yogurt was ok...I guess I assumed that since it was a dairy product....learning new things everyday!!

Quoting NiChOlE06:

the doctor says yogurt is fine. she's had it since she was six months. just not massive amount or an everyday thing.. she has 3 to 4 bottles of formula a day still.

SamanthaAgain
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM

I think she's doing fine.  How is her growth?  Is her doctor happy with how fast she's gaining?  Does she have plenty of pee diapers?  Is her poop a good consistency (not hard as a rock but not watery either)?  As long as all of those bases are covered I think you're doing great.

And a lot of people don't know that you can give yogurt and cheese!  Here is an article for the mama's who are learning:  http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/tipYogurt.htm

Quoting NiChOlE06:

perfectmom20
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:06 PM

You can give her the Yo Baby yogourt. It has DHA in it and it's for the 1st 2 years of life. They come in 4 different flavors and thier really cheap at walmart. 

10.jpg picture by issak2007

NiChOlE06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:12 PM

thank you all so much!! sometimes you just need that little bit of reasurrence!! and i got it so thanks!:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)