Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Moms w/circumsized toddlers

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay I am not here to be bashed.

I have a 16 month old son that was circumsized at a month and a half.

His "pee pee" doesnt look normal in my eyes. I will try to describe the best I can.

Okay well it doesn't go back far and even when i pull the skin back to clean it no head is visible!

Is this a problem because i am worried about my son.

Does anyone have any information?

by on Feb. 10, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Replies (11-14):
youngmom33
by on Feb. 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM

You should be able to see the head. Even if he is not circ'd you should be able to see the head if you pull the skin back. I would take him to the dr and see what they say. 

kit007
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 2:49 PM

hello, my son was circumsized after being born but his looked funny to me, i thought it would go away but hes a year old and the head still doesnt come out from the foreskin- when i talked to my doc. she said that it was like that b/c the area above the penis was chubby and to just keep pushing the skin down so that it doesnt  stick to the foreskin

emerald1
by on Feb. 19, 2009 at 10:46 PM
It sounds like that your son didn't get a complete circumcision and some of the foreskin was left. It may need to be redone.
XOXOnBubbles
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2009 at 11:44 PM

The only way to really know what is going on is to take him in and have your pediatrician look at it.

It may be that his circumcision was not done properly and may need to be redone.  If this is the case it is better to get it done sooner rather than later.

Both of my son's are circumcised and when I asked how you can tell if a circumcision is done right, my pediatrician said that you should be able to see a dark line around the rim of the penis head if all of the foreskin has been removed properly.

Proud wife, and mama of 2 boys.

groomfeeding babytoddler boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)