Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"M" names

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM
  • 23 Replies

Im needing help coming up with an M name for a girl. I really want to stay with an M name since my name is Michelle and my daughters name is Mekynna that way all the girls have M names. I like the name Madelyn but its not sticking to me and Morgan and Madison are already taken so im at a lose with names that start with M. Hopefully you all can help me out. The middle name is going to be Grace if that helps.

~MiChElLe~

Loving wife to David as of 7-17-04 & Mother to Connor Matthew 4-24-01, Mekynna Rene Paige 1-19-05, Jonathan David, Jr 6-7-06 & Grayson Parker or Madelyn Grace is due on July 2nd, 2009. I have lost 4 babies 1st 4-30-2002 11wks, 2nd my daugthers twin 6-6-05 6wks, & my twins 10-10-07 13wks.

by on Feb. 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamanthaAgain
by on Feb. 12, 2009 at 3:44 PM

My sister's name is Mallory and she's always liked it.  It's not super common but not wierd either.  The only annoying thing for her is that people want to call her Valerie or Melanie.

frndlyfn
by on Feb. 12, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Marleigh ...... Michaela ......My dd has madeline as one of her middle names lol.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

koolpup210
by on Feb. 12, 2009 at 3:53 PM

ohhh my favorite i love lookin for names!!!!

so middle name grace?...ok

madison grace

magan grace

malinda grace

maree grace

marissa grace

mckayla grace

mia grace

milena grace

morgan grace

***HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!***

My amazing daughter Sophia!! born 5/15/07

SAHMof2kids
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:48 AM

all i got is mason or mckayla

supermom2579
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Maleigha, McKaya, Marissa, Maisy, Maya, Meghan, Myra, Maggie, Melissa, Mary, Marta, Maribelle, Mariah,, Mia, Marlee, Miley, Meredith, Molly, Mirtanda, Mindy, Monica.

Hope this helps!

PaintedPixie
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Marlow or Margo.  I think Marlow Grace is cute.  one of my sons middle names is Milo.  It could be a cute girl name if you wanted it to be.

Mason is a cute name too.  I am a fan of boyish names for girls.  i don't know why.  My hubby hates it. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Breastfeeding, baby wearing, co sleeping, NO CIO, vaccinating, organic, tattooed, homemade baby food making, pet loving,Obama voting,SAHM of Identical twin boys and loving every minute of it!!

Kari3179
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:28 AM

I like Molly Grace, Meredith Grace, or Maggie Grace.  However, my youngest is Madelyn, so I love that name too!!

whales
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM

My girls names are: Madison Grace, Megan Elizabeth and Makenna Renae. Im partial to anyone of them. LOL!

melissab5179
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM

My daughters name is Mia Elizabeth, but Mia Grace is adorable!

Lisa817
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM

My daughter is Madeline Grace...so I'm kind of partial to that. Some other M names are Makenzie, Madyson, Melissa, Makayla, Maureen....go to babynames.com and there are tons of lists that you can choos from...different spelling options too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)